Datasets, Codes, Videos
- IEEE TPAMI'19 (submission) + ECCV'18, Privacy attributes in HMDB51 (PA-HMDB51) dataset [Website]
- the first and currently largest benchmark for privacy-preserving video action recognition. Released in June 2019.
- CVPR'19, Multi-Purpose Image Deraining (MPID) dataset [Website]
- the first and currently largest benchmark for image deraining research. Released in March 2019.
- IEEE TIP'19, REalistic Single Image DEhazing (RESIDE) dataset [Website]
- the first and currently largest benchmark for image dehazing research. Released in December 2017.
- ACM MM'15, Adobe Visual Font Recognition (VFR) dataset [Link]
- the first large-scale, fine-grained benchmark of font text images, for the task of font recognition and retrieval. Released in May 2015.
- arxiv'19, Unsupervised deep light enhancement (EnlightenGAN) [GitHub]
- arXiv'19, Unsupervised segmentation-aware denoising [GitHub]
- CVPR'19 workshop, Deep learning to classify arctic wetlands (ArcticNet) [GitHub]
- ICML'19, Plug-and-play optimization with deep learning [GitHub]
- CVPR'19 Oral, Ultra-high resolution image segmentation [GitHub]
- Bioinformatics'19, DeepAffinity model for protein-compound affinity prediction [GitHub]
- IEEE TMI'19, Convolutional sparse coding for compressed sensing CT [GitHub]
- ICASSP'19, GAN-based data augmentation [GitHub]
- ICLR'19 [GitHub], NeurIPS'18 spotlight oral [GitHub]: Sparse unfolding and truncating
- NeurIPS'18, Orthogonal regularization [GitHub]
- ECCV'18, Privacy-preserving visual recognition [GitHub]
- ECCV'18 workshop, ChaLearn Challenge solution [GitHub]
- CVPR'18 workshop, UG2 Challenge solution [GitHub]
- arXiv'18 (Elsevier book chapter), Improved dehazing (CSCE633 team report) [Github]
- ICML'18, Deep k-means model compression [GitHub]
- KDD'18, Subspace deep network [GitHub]
- IJCAI'18 + IEEE TIP'19, Segmentation-aware denoising [GitHub]
- ICCV'17, AOD-Net for dehazing [Official Caffe GitHub] [Keras] [Pytorch]
- IEEE TIP'17, Greedy batch-based minimum-cost flow tracking [GitHub]
- ACII'17, Low-resolution facial expression recognition [GitHub]
- BMVC'17, Transformed anti-sparse hashing [GitHub]
- DeepFont, an Adobe Photoshop built-in feature, as one of its leading contributors
- Distributed Machine Learning (DML) ToolBox, as part of Microsoft Prajna.
- Computer Vision Emergency Response (CVER) toolkit [Pritish Uplavikar, Ryan Wells]
- A free software that allows emergency responders to enhance and analyze UAV imagery.
- Official object detection and segmentation models in AutoKeras [Wuyang Chen]
Video Records (Talks, etc.)
Video Records (Talks, etc.)
- ICML'19, Extended oral presentation for paper "Plug-and-Play Methods Provably Converge with Properly Trained Denoisers" [Video]
- CVPR'19, Spotlight talk for paper "Collaborative Global-Local Networks for Memory-Efficient Segmentation of Ultra-high Resolution Images” [Video]
- AAAI'19, Invited talk on computer vision in disaster environments at AI4ND workshop [Video]
- NeurIPS'18, Spotlight talk for paper "Theoretical Linear Convergence of Unfolded ISTA and its Practical Weights and Thresholds" [Video]
- NeurIPS'18, Spotlight talk for paper "Can We Gain More from Orthogonality Regularizations in Training Deep CNNs?" [Video]
- Summer'18 (University of Sao Paulo, Brazil): Deep learning short course [Video]; and invited talk on dehazing [Video]
- AAAI'18, Talk on image/video dehazing and the RESIDE benchmark [Video]
- CVPR'17, Tutorial "Dealing with Reality: Low-Quality Visual Data Processing and Analytics" [Video]
- DeepFont (ACM MM'15) talks: Adobe MAX conference 2015 demo, GTC'16 tutorial, among many others.