Data and Codes
- CVPR'19, Multi-Purpose Image Deraining (MPID) dataset [Website]
- the first and currently largest benchmark for image deraining research. Released in March 2019.
- IEEE TIP'19, REalistic Single Image DEhazing (RESIDE) dataset [Website]
- the first and currently largest benchmark for image dehazing research. Released in December 2017.
- ACM MM'15, Adobe Visual Font Recognition (VFR) dataset [Link]
- the first large-scale, fine-grained benchmark of font text images, for the task of font recognition and retrieval. Released in May 2015.
- CVPR'19 Oral, Ultra-high resolution image segmentation [GitHub]
- Bioinformatics'19, DeepAffinity model for protein-compound affinity prediction [GitHub]
- ICASSP'19, GAN-based data augmentation [GitHub]
- ICLR'19 [GitHub], NeurIPS'18 spotlight oral [GitHub]: Sparse unfolding and truncating
- NeurIPS'18, Orthogonal regularization [GitHub]
- ECCV'18, Privacy-preserving visual recognition [GitHub]
- ECCV'18, ChaLearn Challenge solution [GitHub]
- CVPR'18, UG2 Challenge solution [GitHub]
- arXiv'18, Improved dehazing (CSCE633 team report) [Github]
- ICML'18, Deep k-means model compression [GitHub]
- KDD'18, Subspace deep network [GitHub]
- IJCAI'18, Segmentation-aware denoising [GitHub]
- ICCV'17, AOD-Net for dehazing [Official Caffe GitHub] [Keras] [Pytorch]
- IEEE TIP'17, Greedy batch-based minimum-cost flow tracking [GitHub]
- ACII'17, Low-resolution facial expression recognition [GitHub]
- BMVC'17, Transformed anti-sparse hashing [GitHub]
- DeepFont, an Adobe Photoshop built-in feature, as one of its leading contributors
- Distributed Machine Learning (DML) ToolBox, as part of Microsoft Prajna.
- Computer Vision Emergency Response (CVER) toolkit [Pritish Uplavikar, Ryan Wells]
- A free software that allows emergency responders to enhance and analyze UAV imagery.
- Official object detection and segmentation models in AutoKeras [Wuyang Chen]